New Hilton Brand Embraces Flexible Meeting Spaces
- Designed for sophisticated business travelers
- The meetings and events spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia Hilton
Hilton Worldwide has a new meetings-centric brand on the way that incorporates many emerging trends to hit the events space in recent years.
Signia Hilton will incorporate flexible meeting spaces along with indoor/outdoor spaces, giving meeting planners more options when staging an event.
“After countless hours of collaboration, together, we created Signia Hilton, a brand that will resonate with travelers, ‘wow’ meeting professionals and set a new, elevated standard for the meetings and events industry”
Back in 2016, Hilton announced that it had identified 5 new brand opportunities. Since then, Hilton has released the Tapestry by Hilton, LXR, Motto by Hilton, and now Signia Hilton.
With a minimum of 500 guest rooms and 75 square feet per key of flexible meetings and events space, each Signia Hilton will offer business and leisure travelers elevated experiences from arrival to departure with the following elements:
- Impressive arrivals: Signia Hilton will offer a true sense of arrival with modern architecture, manicured landscaping and welcoming team members who will invite travelers to enjoy the grandeur and energy of the hotel.
- Unmatched lobby experiences: Thoughtful design connected to the local culture will foster an impressive and comfortable space that doubles as a lobby and social destination for guests throughout their stay.
- Modern guest rooms: From the premium design and quality finishes that take inspiration from each hotel’s unique destination, to the innovative technology that matters most to guests, like Digital Key, the rooms will serve as a haven for comfort and convenience.
- A destination bar: Each hotel will feature a bar that ties back to the exciting city or resort destination where it resides. With its premier location in the hotel, the bar will serve as the heart of the hotel, emanating a dynamic energy throughout the entire space.
- A signature restaurant: The signature restaurants at each Signia Hilton will be based on a chef-driven concept, designed to offer both locals and guests elevated presentations and experiences that they will want to share with friends and business partners.
- Premium wellness experiences: From infinity pools to state-of-the art spas, fitness classes and facilities, each Signia Hilton will offer an upgraded experience, all in a space designed to make guests feel their best.
- The Signia meeting experience: The meetings and events spaces will be the signature showpiece of each Signia Hilton. Large ballrooms and pre-function areas will feature smart design paired with the newest technologies to elevate today’s meetings. As the modern meeting attendee is looking for spaces that inspire innovative thinking, the small to mid-size meeting rooms will feature unique design and technology that spark new ideas and optimize work and collaboration.
Signia Hilton will be a global brand with a carefully curated portfolio of hotels in top urban and resort locales and will include Signia Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, Signia Hilton Atlanta and Signia Hilton Indianapolis.
As part of Hilton, Signia Hilton guests will enjoy benefits of Hilton Honors, the award-winning guest-loyalty program for Hilton’s distinct hotel brands.
Signia is the 17th brand in Hilton’s portfolio. Unlike less expensive brands it does not have the “by Hilton” designation like lower priced brands because it is a full-service product.