20% Discount on Variety Cruises to Egypt, Jordan & Israel
Award-winning boutique cruise line, Variety Cruises, announced an early bird special, a 20% discount on its Red Sea Winter 2019/2020 itineraries to Egypt, Jordan & Israel. Departing from Eilat, Israel, and ending in Ain Sokhna, Egypt (and reverse), these unique itineraries will take passengers to explore some of the world’s most renowned locations along the Red Sea. Passengers who book by April 30, 2019, will enjoy a 20% discount in double cabins on all Red Sea Winter 2019/2020 sailing dates.
The 8-day/7-night Gods, Kings & Pharaohs cruises are aboard the 21 cabin Mega Yacht Harmony G. Sailing dates are December 8, 2019 through March 22, 2020.
Highlights of the Egypt, Jordan & Israel Itineraries include:
· Afternoon swim in the Gubal Islands or El Gouna to view the colorful coral reefs and exotic sea life below and sail to Hurghada
· Luxor: 2-day/1-night land trip to the magnificent ancient city of Luxor at a hotel included with the cruise. Optional excursions to the West Bank section of Luxor to the Karnak and Luxor Temples, The Valley of the Kings, and Hatshepsut Temple
· Visit the monastery of St. Catherine in Egypt, one of the world’s oldest continuously active monasteries
· Petra: Optional excursion to one of the 7 Wonders of the World, Petra known as the Red Rose city due to the color of the stone from which it was carved. Guests will visit Siq Canyon, and the towering El Kazneh (the Treasury)
· Visit Timna Valley Park in Israel, one of the largest attractions in the south of Israel, and explore the world’s first copper mine
· Soft Adventure: from Eilat, an optional 4×4 tour through the magnificent Sinai desert or to the stunning Eilat mountains
· Optional excursions are also available to explore the world-famous Pyramids of Giza, to swim with dolphins in Eliat’s Dolphin Reef, and to visit the ancient fortified city of Masada, Israel
The Red Sea cruise is aboard Variety’s 44 passenger Harmony G, a modern elegant mega yacht with sleek lines and ample deck space. The Harmony G features a spacious lounge, dining areas decorated with warm colors, large windows offering pristine views of all destinations, shaded areas, and an outdoor bar and loungers. The swimming platform on the Harmony G’s stern also allows for easy access to the ship and for a wide range of sea related activities, while the main deck features spectacular, unobstructed 360 degree views of the ocean. Harmony G’s experienced crew of 18 is trained with hospitality at heart to pamper her guests and guarantee the ultimate home away from home experience.
For booking the Early Bird Special through April 30 and for group rates on all itineraries/destinations, contact your local travel agent or visit https://www.varietycruises.com/specials or call Variety Cruises at 1-800-319-7776
When booking, please use the following code: IEJO2019